- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Two (2) years accounting experience with public accounting or corporate accounting experience a plus
- Detail oriented; no tolerance for financial sloppiness
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Highly competent in the use of accounting software, Excel Spreadsheets, and general computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent work habits including the willingness to work the hours necessary to complete assigned tasks particularly when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
Great potential, competitive salary, solid benefits package. Equal Opportunity Employer