The superintendent will be responsible to run the day-to-day operations on the construction site and control the short-term schedule for all mechanical and piping disciplines. The role also includes important quality control and subcontractor coordination responsibilities.
Ensure compliance with all safety procedures and requirements, develop and maintain strong safety culture on the jobsite.
• 10 – 15 years supervisory experience in HEAVY INDUSTRIAL mechanical and piping construction industry
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction, industry standards, equipment, construction methods, contracts and construction documents
• Advanced understanding of construction and labor scheduling, cost control and the ability to control and supervise large projects is essential
• Ability to work under pressure, coordinate numerous activities and crews who need to cooperate to achieve project goals
• Excellent communication, organizational, supervisory and planning skills required
• Excellent safety and performance record
• Computer literate
• Travel required