REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in quality manual and supporting quality procedure writing / development for ASME code and/or NQA-1 related quality programs.
- Previous experience in facilitating joint reviews with National Board and Authorized inspectors for NB and ASME stamp certification programs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar quality leadership role in quality for fabrication and installation of ASME code piping, structural, mechanical equipment etc. in the oil and gas and/or nuclear industries.
- ASQ Certified Quality Manager or equivalent (preferred)
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector (preferred)
- ISO-9001 Auditor Certification (preferred)
- ASNT Level III NDT Certification
- NACE Level III Certification
- Associates or higher level degree in a related quality and/or engineering field.
Saulsbury Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.